Blogs > The Life of an Intern

The official News-Herald Intern blog.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Serious Face.

Per the request of my less-than-subtle coworkers here at the News Herald, here is my serious, not clever, not pithy, actually-about-my-internship blog.

My editor forwarded me an email a couple weeks ago about the Raymond Wojtowicz, the Wayne County Treasurer, and his "Let's Work Together" campaign to help ease backtaxes owed by businesses and residents.

I am both nervous and excited to say that I have an interview with Treasurer Wojtowicz next week that I am actually doing prep work for. No, I'm not watching his complete filmography or studying his award speeches. I'm learning his campaign's fact sheet start to finish.

I'm really not sure how else to prepare for the interview, it seems like its going to be a pretty straightforward Q&A about this specific campaign, which is fine with me. Let me learn to walk before I run.

I've never done an interview on the county level, and hopefully I'll get to speak to even higher public officials.

Wish me luck.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rene said...

"The News-Herald" come on, intern ...

March 15, 2012 at 8:47 AM 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pretty! This was an еxtremely ωоndeгful
pоst. Thanks for supplying these dеtаils.


Feel frеe to surf to my web page :: Property for Sale

April 10, 2013 at 10:48 AM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home